fanny (plural fannies)
- (UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, vulgar) The vulva or vagina.
- Her dress was so short you could nearly see her fanny
- Get your fanny out of my face you minger!
- (US, colloquial) The buttocks, as possibly the most harmless euphemism.
- Children, sit down on your fannies, and eat your lunch.
- Get off your fanny and get back to work!
- (UK, naval slang) Mess kettle or cooking pot.
- (vulva or vagina) pussy, cunt, bush, twat, front bottom, minge, snatch, box, muff
- (buttocks) ass, booty, butt, tooshie, toosh
5 letters in word "fanny": A F N N Y.
No anagrams for fanny found in this word list.
Words found within fanny: